Communication interfaces include parallel port, RS-232, USB, PS/2 keyboard and Ethernet(optional) for easy connectivity. An SNMP trap function allows the monitoring of networkattached devices in real-time. The X-2300’s standard PS/2 interface connects an input device such as a keyboard or scanner for stand-alone operation.
The multilingual LCD offers easy installation and operation, and a built-in RTC lets you print times on labels. The flexible X-2300 has an adjustable reflective and transmissive double sensor system that ensures precise label detection for many types of media. A printer switch lets you use either inside or outside coated ribbons.
The X-2300 offers the latest features, high-performance, flexibility, and easy operation, delivering exceptional value all at a competitive price.
● For heavy duty labeling demand, and LCD display for easy to operate.
● 32-bit CPU and 8MB Flash; 16MB SDRAM memory standard.
● Multiple communication interfaces – Parallel, RS-232, USB, PS/2 Keyboard.
● Media Auto Calibration function.
● SNMP trap function for network management.
● Real Time Clock (RTC) Built-in.
● PPLA/PPLB emulations available.
● Reflective(Movable); transmissive(Movable) sensors available.
● Ribbon wound ink-side out or ink-side in available.